Good Lawyer in Phnom Penh - Cambodia.

December 9, 2009


Miss. Nil Phallinneth,

She is the best lawyer in Phnom Penh, Cambodia that I have asked for a service.
I would like to say an indefinite thanks to her.

First, I would like to tell you about the reason why do I need to ask for her service. Before I have asked her for a service, I had run the litigations by myself at the courts for many times, but you know it is not easily to do because I do not have enough law knowledge and, furthermore, I do not have enough time waiting for the meeting with the court officer who are not easily to discuss with and sometimes they ask for something that I do not understand how to do exactly which have caused me sometimes to reveal the thing which I do have to keep secret to win the case.

The litigation that I have asked her to do for me are concerning with borrow money contracts and buy and sale land contracts. These kinds of contracts which were signed between me and my debtors who after did not pay me back and some others did not transfer their propriety right to me correctly and lawfully that’s why they want to cheat my money. Howerver, after she has represent the case for me, I won the cases and got my money and land back from those cheaters. This is my respectful of her ability and cleverness.

In addition, last month I have asked her to reconcile and write a contract for my friends who had a long-running dispute in their family. You know after a few days of her intervention, their family was reconciled and happy again. This point of view makes me very proud of her.

As I told you that she a good lawyer in Phnom Penh, Cambodia whom I and my friends have asked for law services. She, Nil Phallinneth, is a gentle woman, clever, sociable, dependable and skilled lawyer who I really believe in her.

I believe that you could also ask her for service or advice. She is also a great consultant whom I have ever met in my life even though she is a young lawyer.

For last, if you have any serious questions, you can contact her at her office:

Cambodia Law Firm
Address: No. 159, Street 113, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: (855) 12 633-566
E-mail: neth_lucky@yahoo.com


From her client


** this is the letter which PhumYeung get from Miss Nil Phallinneth's client who sent to us and gave us the rightful authorisation to post this letter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © PhumYeung