Make Money Writing Articles for Infobarrel

December 13, 2009

As how writing is my passion, I’m sure there are many who belongs to this category. I love writing and at the same time wishes to make money writing online. Do you like to integrate Google AdSense to make money writing online? Why are you waiting then; start to make money with InfoBarrel, one of the good online writing websites like Triond.

Source: thefrugalhome

When reading the title, you might think “Aah…yet another writing site paying peanuts.” This is how I thought when I came to know about InfoBarrel. Anyways, as I love writing and want to earn more money to pay my bills, I thought of giving InfoBarrel a try. There is no harm in trying out; I slowly read through their FAQs and the way they work. How did I start making money?

Writing is my passion and I love writing about anything under the sun. I already write for few online writing websites including Triond. InfoBarrel is an online writing website where you can post articles, videos, audios or presentations. I am not that savvy in creating videos or audios and therefore I decided to stick on with writing articles. The entire signing up process is pretty simple.

How do you sign up with InfoBarrel and start making more money writing articles? The sign up form is pretty simple; you just have to fill in the required details and have to verify the e-mail that is sent by InfoBarrel. Once you are done with this step, set up your profile. You are now all set to earn money. Oh…I forgot to mention one step; you have to link your Google AdSense ID to make money. They share 75% of the revenue generated. I think majority of the websites share only 50%. Start writing articles that will fetch more traffic and I would say you have already started making money with InfoBarrel.

Few important points you should remember when writing for InfoBarrel:

Articles should be written by you and you should not have posted this article in any other place earlier.
It takes about 24 hours to approve the article you wrote.
You should not submit the article to various other websites after InfoBarrel approved your article.
If you do not wish to wait for 24 hours to get your article approved and published, you may have to get the pre-approved status. To do so, you must have:
10 approved articles
Been a member for a minimum of 14 days
Should not write articles for the sole purpose of creating backlinks
Should write on a variety of topics rather sticking to one particular category
Should have good knowledge in English and your articles should be free from spelling mistakes and grammatical errors
You can also earn by referring other writers to InfoBarrel. You get 2% of what they earn.
I think it is always better to have more than one channel to earn money. I’m happy writing for both InfoBarrel and Triond.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © PhumYeung